- Do not teach your child to succeed
- Do not teach your child to grow wings
- Do not teach your child that he/she is special
- Do not teach your child to be unique
- Teach your child to be grateful
- Teach your child to build a ladder so that he knows success is a step by step process.
- Teach them that they are not special. They are just one among million of living beings that coexist.
- Teach your child that he/she is not unique. The positive contributions that they offer the society is what makes them unique.